EuroJamb Square Set
For many years, architects, interior designers and developers have been trying to produce a contemporary flush finish door jamb with clean lines and inconspicuous detail. Euro Jamb does just that.
Euro Jamb is a split-type jamb manufactured from extruded aluminium with a patented profile to produce a strong and secure frameless door jamb. The Aluminium used has a chromate pre-treatment process applied to withstand harsh coastal environments and also acts as a primer for strong paint adhesion. The jamb has perforated sides for flush joints giving the doorway a clean line look.
- Easy to install
- Requires no special maintenance
- Available in a split-type double-rebate design that comes in two sections that fit neatly together to provide adjustability to wall thickness
- Available in a single rebate design that suits standard wall thicknesses (90mm, 110mm and 116mm)
- The system is complemented by a range of hardware to suit different applications
- Clean lines
- Frameless door jamb
- The completed jamb is flush finished
- Can be painted in with the whole wall area to fully conceal any fixing
- Simple clean lines around the door face
- The incorporation of reinforced edges overcomes the continual damage door jambs are subject to by normal everyday use