The Euro Cav – Swiss Soft Close System is a versatile Cavity/Pocket Sliding Door System with uncompromising Swiss Quality; with certification in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and endurance* tested in accordance with DIN-EN 15706 and EN 1527.
The Euro Cav with the Swiss Soft Close mechanism prevents doors from being slammed, providing a much gentler manner to address the process of door closing. No matter how hard the door panel is slammed, the mechanism will always slow the door down and gently stop on either open or close door position.
The Euro Cav – Swiss Soft Close System Euro Cav – Premium System with a Square Set Finish create a distinctly modern and minimalist finish in any room. It has been designed to allow the seamless application of many different finishes bordering the door opening.
If the Square Set is not your style, check out the Architrave Finish or the highly praised and sought after Shadowline Finish.
- Incorporates a precision, robust ball bearing carriage system that is fully concealed providing minimal detail
- Focuses on elegant clean sharp lines which guarantee the ultimate choice for contemporary fitout
- Environmentally friendly due to high percentage of aluminium recycled in the building industry
- High load bearing capacity making it deal for large doors
- Eliminates the need for architraves
- Choice of square set, architrave or shadow line finish
- Head track available in white powder coat or anodize finish
- Available for 76mm, 90mm and 92mm stud thicknesses
- Aluminium doors can be supplied as a fully manufactured product
- Option of glass clamp carriage system for frameless glass doors
- Swiss Soft Close Mechanism is optional, providing a much more gentle process of door closing and opening.
- Space saving design
- Quick to install
- Short lead times
- No pelmets
- Option of timber, aluminium or frameless glass doors
- Custom made to suit your needs
- Unique concealed carriage system