The Euro Cav – Swiss Soft Close with the Shadowline Finish create a distinctly modern framework for any room. The 10mm creates depth and character, whilst maintaining clean solid lines.
The Euro Cav – Swiss Soft Close has been designed to allow the seamless application of the Shadowline finish bordering the door opening with the option to continue the Shadowline along the skirting using our Euro Skirt Aluminium Skirting system.
This is the most sought-after finish for modern homes.
*An endurance test can consist of up to 100,000 sliding door opening and closing movements, assuming that a sliding door is operated 10 times per day, this represents a service live of some 27 years.
- Incorporates a precision, robust ball bearing carriage system that is fully concealed providing minimal detail
- Focuses on elegant clean sharp lines which guarantee the ultimate choice for contemporary fitout
- Environmentally friendly due to high percentage of aluminium recycled in the building industry
- High load bearing capacity making it deal for large doors
- Eliminates the need for architraves
- Choice of square set, architrave or shadow line finish
- Head track available in white powder coat or anodize finish
- Available for 76mm, 90mm and 92mm stud thicknesses
- Aluminium doors can be supplied as a fully manufactured product
- Option of glass clamp carriage system for frameless glass doors
- Space saving design
- Quick to install
- Short lead times
- No pelmets
- Option of timber, aluminium or frameless glass doors
- Custom made to suit your needs
- Unique concealed carriage system