The Euro Cav – Premium System is a versatile Cavity/Pocket Sliding Door System developed and designed inhouse. The Carriage and Track used have been designed for effortless glide efficacy with minimal ball bearing friction allowing for high load bearing capacities. The robust ball bearing carriage is fully concealed providing minimal detail.
The Euro Cav – Swiss Soft Close System with the Architrave Finish create an overall framework for any room. This system can accommodate any size and shape architrave; allowing architects and builders alike to match the framing and skirting of the room.
If Architraves is not your style, check out the Square Set Finish or the highly praised and sought after Shadowline Finish.
- Incorporates a precision, robust ball bearing carriage system that is fully concealed providing minimal detail.
- Focuses on elegant clean sharp lines which guarantee the ultimate choice for contemporary fit out.
- Environmentally friendly due to high percentage of aluminium recycled in the building industry.
- High load bearing capacity making it deal for large doors.
- Eliminates the need for architraves.
- Choice of square set, architrave or shadow line finish.
- Head track available in white powder coat or anodize finish
- Available for 76mm, 90mm and 92mm stud thicknesses
- Aluminium doors can be supplied as a fully manufactured product
- Option of glass clamp carriage system for frameless glass doors
Architraves not only have a functional purpose by hiding the gap between the wall lining, door jamb or window frame; Architraves can also serve as a great decorative element adding a finishing touch to a room. Choose sleek lines for a contemporary feel or go decorative for a more elegant look.
Euro Cav Ultima Brochure
Euro Cav Ultima Head Detail With Architraves (pelmets optional)
Euro Cav Ultima – Plan View – (with Architraves)